The activities of the Alliance for Childhood European Network Group are formally steered by the Alliance for Childhood European Network Foundation private stichting, which takes care of the secretariat and the finances. The foundation is registered in Brussels, Belgium with registration number 880.102.675.
The Purpose of the Foundation:
(Article 4 of the Articles of Association)
1. To collect information on the quality of childhood in the member states of the European Union;
2. to publish this information;
3. to analyse this information and, on the basis of this, to make policy recommendations;
4. to organise workshops and conferences;
5. to facilitate cooperation between organisations in the member states of the European Union;
6. to carry out advocacy work vis-à-vis private and governmental organisations in the member states of the European Union and for the organisations of the European Union itself;
7. to undertake funding activities.
Furthermore the Foundation can undertake all activities that relate to the purpose of the
Foundation, both directly and indirectly. The Foundation can provide assistance to and
participate in any activity that is in accordance with its purpose.